For an internal report, I'm interviewing various people at work in an attempt to identify what we've learned from our efforts to combine print and online staffs into unified content teams.
But I'm also interested in hearing tales from outside the company, so here are a few questions. You can reply anonymously if you want, or just send me a private email at steve(at)yelvington(dot)com.
* What are the 3 biggest mistakes made in your newsroom in the convergence process? How would you avoid them, if you could do it all over again?
* What are 3 things done right in your process?
* What are your 3 biggest ongoing frustrations?
* Do you feel like you have the skills you need to deal with the changes?
* Is this convergence a help, or a hindrance, to innovation? Why?
* What other innovation barriers do you see?